4th Annual Army Forum
For the 2020 fiscal year, the U.S. Army has requested a budget of $182 billion to complete a “modernization renaissance.” The Army is seeking $12.2 billion in research, development, test and evaluation funding and $21.8 billion in procurement that aligns with the Army’s six modernization priorities: Long-Range Precision Fires, Next Generation Combat Vehicle, Future Vertical Lift, the network, air-and-missile defense and soldier lethality.Register Now View More
Unmanned Systems in the Future Fight
During Potomac Officers Club’s upcoming Unmanned Systems in the Future Fight forum, leaders across the services will discuss the future battlespace and the critical role unmanned systems will play. Topics to be covered include:
- What will the battlespace look like?
- What systems and capabilities will be necessary in the future “family of systems”?
- How are technologies such as AI, 5G, and edge computing powering the future of unmanned systems?
- How the services are working together?
- What has been achieved so far?
- What works and what doesn’t? (Case studies)
- What are or will be major challenges. How can industry help?
2nd Annual Artificial Intelligence Summit
Artificial Intelligence is affecting every part of bussiness in every corner of industry. Staying up to date on the evolution of AI is of critical strategic importance. Even more imperative is the ability to break out of the lab and operationalize your AI.Register Now View More
FY20 Budget and Procurement Forum
Join Potomac Officers Club for the FY20 Budget & Procurement Forum. Topics of discussion include:
- FY20 budget priorities
- Short term and long term strategies and goals
- Acuisition innovation initiatives
- Commercial items acquisition
- Acquisition workforce initiatives
- Small business
- Technology modernization
- Efforts at collaboration/communication with industry
- What can industry do to help?